Location/City : NS – Wetherill Park area
Interested in bringing your auto transmission rebuilding skills to this well equipped professional HEAVY VEHICLE workshop, ALL BENCH WORK, no R&R required.
- Experience maintaining, testing and repairing/rebuilding medium to heavy transmissions
- Understanding of internal transmission workings, tolerances and issues
- Able to read electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Trade qualified mechanic
- Heavy vehicle licence is desirable
- Good computer skills
- Disassembly, overhaul and reassembly of automatic transmissions
- Mainly heavy vehicles
- ALL BENCH WORK
- Global automotive industry supplier specialising in the manufacture of heavy automatic transmissions
- The company operates in a complex and constantly changing environment
- Seeking innovative and strong employees
- Very clean environment
Not the job you are after? For more transmission jobs or other automotive jobs, please see our website www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au
Location/City : NS – Wetherill Park
Do you have a thorough understanding of truck parts and interested in stepping up to a 2IC role?
Australia?s leading distributor of aftermarket truck and trailer parts is looking for a senior parts interpreter to join their team at Wetherill Park as 2IC to the Parts Manager. Excellent opportunity for a switched on interpreter looking after spares for all American, Japanese and European commercial vehicles.
- Experience interpreting spare parts • ideally truck spares but light vehicles spares experience may be considered.
- A strong customer focus, with the ability to build relationships.
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent people skills and mentoring ability
- A mechanical background or an understanding of trucks
- Phone and counter parts interpretation service
- Assist with technical inquiries
- Order and process spare parts
- Trade qualified or have sound experience interpreting heavy vehicle parts
- Experience in a reasonably high volume parts department
- Supporting the Parts Manager by looking after the team when required
- Positive, motivated team player with above average work ethic
This is a large organisation with a strong presence Australia wide offering career growth and opportunities for their staff.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please apply now, either via seek or by sending your resume to the address below.
If this is not the job for you, please see our website for more spare parts interpreter jobs or other automotive jobs www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au
Location/City : NS – Moorebank area
Dealership Environment / Large Australian Owned Company / Afternoon shift
/ Unlimited career opportunities.
- Specialists in the sale and service of a range of new
and used vehicles
- American, Japanese and European trucks and other commercial
- Dealership Environment
- The role will include identifying parts, advising customers,
helping customers with their enquiries, receipt and despatch,
data entry and general warehouse assistance
- Afternoon shift (2pm-10pm) working closely with the team in the workshop.
- Join a team dedicated to superior customer service, who have
many years’ experience in the automotive industry and love
what they do
- Previous spare parts experience
- Previous knowledge of a Data Management System (Eg Reynolds
- Sound mechanical knowledge from a trade background would be
- The ability to work hard in a busy, multi skilled team
The successful person will be offered an attractive base salary,
as well as overtime, shift allowances and monthly performance based commission.
If this is not the job you are after, please see our website www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au for more spare parts or other automotive jobs.
Location/City : NS – Eastern Sydney
Would you like to work for Australias largest auto dealer group? We need a motivated sales professional in both New and Used Vehicles. Great $$
We are currently recruiting for Australia?s largest and most respected automotive dealership group. Their product range covers the used and wholesale car markets, retail and trade spare parts and a comprehensive service and repairs department. With a strong market presence and excellent walk-in trade, you are offered un-capped earning potential!
Our client is looking to recruit a successful sales person to be part of their organisations? projected growth. If you are an experienced automotive sales executive who is looking for a fresh start working with a progressive and committed dealership – we need to talk!
– Exceptional people skills
– Extensive sales experience
– The ambition to succeed
The salary package on offer has been put together in order to attract only the highest calibre of sales professionals in the automotive sector. Have we got you thinking?
Then you should forward your resume to us today.
If this is not the job you are after see our website for more sales roles or other automotive jobs www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au
Location/City : NS – Sydney South West
Working for one of the largest automotive groups in Australia, importers of high quality commercial passenger vehicles. National responsibility.Reporting to the CEO, as a key member of the senior management team, your role is to manage the sales function and achieve the overall sales objectives across all brands. There will be a strong focus on expanding fleet business opportunities and creating strategies to expand market share.The Company:- One of the largest automotive groups in Australia- Importers of a high quality product – well known overseas and gaining a firm foothold in the Australian marketplace- Strong dealership network and support structureThe Job:- Formulation of strategic sales and marketing plans – followed by roll out of the vision to the dealer network.- Relationship management with both the dealer network and retail customer base.- Focus on continuous improvement with regular reviews of processes and suppliers to reduce cost and waste- Be the driving force behind the achievement of sales targets through effective marketing strategies and dealer management.The person:- Degree qualified in a business or marketing related discipline- Extensive experience in sales/sales management in the automotive field- A strong and experienced leader of people.- Excellent business communication skillsAn attractive remuneration package will be offered to attract the highest calibre of applicants, including a base salary component of $130k (neg) plus car, fuel, tolls, phone etc and bonuses for a total OTE package of around $200k.If you are a strategic sales manager from the automotive field, please send your resume in the strictest confidence to Jason Sultana, or alternately call him for further details on 0414 669 673.
Location/City : NS – Macquarie Park
Are you a service advisor looking for a change? Fleet controller required for light vehicle fleet, use your mechanical background to minimise costs
- Major player in the commercial finance and leasing market
- Fleet Leasing, truck and trailer hire, used car sales
- Responsible for the issue of authorities for the repair and maintenance of fleet vehicles by the repairer network and processing of such authorities
- Office based position, dealing extensively with customers
- Great career development potential
- 37.5 hours per week
- Rotating roster covering 7.30am to 5.30pm
- Good negotiator , with strong people skills
- Computer literate
- Able to use your experience on the tools to make decisions by telephone and by paperwork
- Trade qualified motor mechanic, who has already moved off the tools and is now looking for a career position.
If you are ready for a change and want to step into this career changing position email your application to us today. If this is not the job you are after, please see our website www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au for more fleet jobs or other automotive jobs.
Location/City : NS – Campbelltown area
Experienced body builder required to work on trailer repairs and refurbs, good team and good $, brand new workshop
- A privately owned and managed Australian business specialising in semi-trailer sales, spare parts and accessories and all aspects of semi-trailer servicing
- The majority of the work is repair, though there will be some refurbishment work and new fabrication as required.
Your background will include:
- Solid repair or fabrication experience with truck or heavy vehicles
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Trade Qualified welder or body builder
- Team player
If you want to work for an Australian company with a reputation for looking after their people, please send us your resume today.
Not the role for you? For more body builder, welder or fabricator roles please see our website for more information.
Location/City : NS – Sydney East
Are you customer focused and have mechanical aptitude? Great people skills required by large auto dealership. Base $55-60k + comm. (OTE up to $80k )
We are currently recruiting for Australias largest and most respected automotive dealership group. Their product range covers the used and wholesale car markets, retail and trade spare parts and a comprehensive service and repairs department.
– Plan and prioritise workloads
– Booking in service and repairs
– Maintain an outstanding level of customer service at all times.
– The ability to deal with both customers and the team in the workshop, to ensure the customer receives first rate service at all times.
– Exceptional people skills
– Organized, organized and organized!
– High level of verbal and written communication skills
– Mechanical aptitude desirable – but it is your customer skills that are a priority for this role.
– Excellent time management skills
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a good all round understanding of motor vehicles, however you do not need to be a qualified mechanic.
The salary package on offer includes an attractive commission component in order to attract exceptional applicants who understand the requirements and commitment required to succeed in this role.
If you would like to work for the industry leader, call us today or forward your resume to the email address below. Not the job you are after? For more service advisor roles, sales roles or other automotive jobs please see our website www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au
Location/City : NS – South Western Sydney
Are you interested in a role selling trucks? Are you a HV mechanic or truck driver looking for a new career path? Leading truck dealership, will trainOur client is part of a national automotive group, specialising in the sales and service of arange of new and used heavy vehicles, including many well known brands. Being part of a national group this role offers excellent $ and future career opportunities. If you have a solid understanding of heavy vehicles and are self motivated and results driven then you are the type of person our client is looking for. If your background has been as either a driver or mechanic you will have an understanding of how the vehicles are put together and how they handle giving you a unique insight into what someone buying a truck will be looking for.
Exceptional communications skills
Great customer service skills
Ability to work in small teamThe person: Strong knowledge of heavy vehicles Interested in learning the sales process for commercial vehicles Excellent negotiation skills Car licence essential, HC or HR an advantage Well presented with exceptional communications skillsThis position offers a highly competitive remuneration package, a fully maintained company vehicle and an excellent commission structure. If you are interested in learning more, please forward your application and resume to us today.Not the job you are after? For more sales jobs or other automotive jobs please see our website www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au
Location/City : NS – Milperra area
Experienced service advisor required • truck dealership experience preferred, though car background may be considered. Base + Comms
Our client is looking for an experienced Service Advisor to be the principle contact between customers and the dealership. The successful applicant will report to the Service Manager and will work with a large team in the workshop.
We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, who can take responsibility for customer satisfaction.
- Specialists in the sales and service of a range of new and used vehicles
- Specialists in American Japanese and European trucks
- Progressive Australian owned business
- State of the art workshop
- Reputation for looking after their team
- Provide a high level of customer service to customers who are having their vehicle repaired or maintained by the workshop team
- Act as the liaison between the customer and service department/workshop regarding progress updates
- Book in service and repairs, plan and prioritise workloads
- Raising and closing off job cards
- Manage the customers’ expectations
- Prepare accounts/invoices for completed jobs
- You will be an experienced service advisor, ideally from a truck dealership (though light vehicle experience may be considered)
- Current heavy vehicle licence is desirable
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Reynolds desirable)
- Organised and detail oriented
- Excellent administrator
If you are interested in this position send your resume to us today.
If this is not the job you are after, please see our website www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au for more service advisor roles or other automotive jobs.