Location/City : NS – Caringbah
Experienced pricing/sales analyst required by International Trucking group. Work closely with regional sales manager. Based southern suburbs.The Company: International trucking group Extensive dealership network across the country Supportive team environmentThe Job: Providing support to the regional sales manager Conduct margin reviews Rebate control and maintenance Respond to pricing enquiries from the dealership network. Analysing dealership requests and ensuring GP margins across the network are kept within acceptable guidelines. Experience gained in an automotive dealership environment from a sales support / analysis perspective an advantage. Requires familiarity with commercial vehicle sales process.The Person: Strong hands on analytical experience Sound numerical skills Intermediate to advanced Excel skills Strong attention to detail, communication and time management skills Detail oriented and organisedIf you are interested in working for an international organisation, in a supportive team environment, please forward your resume to us today.Not the job you are looking for? For more sales, inventory, parts or automotive jobs, please see our website at www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au.
Location/City : NS – Newcastle area
Looking to start an apprenticeship in the automotive industry? Apply now to start your career with one of Australia’s leading trailer dealers!
Our client is a privately owned and managed Australian business specialising in
semi-trailer sales, spare parts and accessories and all aspects of semi-trailer servicing.
- Learn to interpret across a diverse range of products
- Consult replacement parts catalogues or computer databases to identify and source parts
- Orders parts from suppliers and warehouse
- Identify trailer make and model as well as additional fitted equipment
- Communicate with customers to determine their needs
- A strong desire to learn and be in the automotive industry
- Dedicated, motivated and punctual
- The right attitude towards learning
- In the road transport industry for thirty years
- Reputation for a high quality product and providing excellent customer service within the transport industry
- Stable Australian owned company
If this sounds like the perfect job and you would like to work for an Australian company with a reputation for producing the highest quality finished products in the country, send your resume to the below address now.
Not the job for you? Please see our website for more Spare Parts jobs or other automotive jobs
Location/City : NS – Milperra
Qualified diesel mechanic wanted for progressive & well respected heavy vehicle dealership. American Truck knowledge an advantage with this industry leader.THE COMPANY
- Sales and service of a range of new and used vehicles
- Large variety of vehicles
- Plenty of job security
- Plenty of overtime
- Preparation of vehicles for sale and delivery
- Work with the service centre to help service and repair customer vehicles as required
- Diagnose, service and repair vehicles
- Reasonably autonomous, can juggle your workload
- Solid steady worker
- Qualified diesel mechanic
- Experience in American trucks
- Product & diagnostic experience
- HR Licence (preferred)
Location/City : NS – Macksville
Lead a team of 12 mechanics, excellent leadership opportunity in a great location, plenty of beaches with the best weather in Australia. Great pkg $ THE COMPANY
- Experts in New Isuzu and Used Truck sales as well as truck parts, equipment and service specialists
- Family oriented business, you will be valued as an individual
- Oversee a team of 12+ technicians
- Report directly to the Service Manager
- Autonomous and motivated
- Trade qualifications
- HR Licence
- Experienced in refurbishment/reconditioning workshop getting second hand vehicles ready for sale
- WH&S focus
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- An understanding part both parts and warranty functions.
Not the job you are after? For more Mechanic jobs, or other automotive jobs, please see our website www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au
Location/City : NS – Eastern Creek
Quality Australian organisation is looking for an experienced body builder to join their team. Good $ and great environment.
We are recruiting for Australia?s leading trailer builder, who specialise in the manufacture of innovative and tailor made trailers to suit a range of different requirements.
Due to growth, our client is seeking an experienced body builder to join their team. With almost40 years of experience in their industry sector, our client is recognized as Australia?s premier trailer builder, specialising in the manufacture of innovative and tailor made equipment.
– Extensive trailer experience and / or body building
– Accident damage repair experience
– Trade background not necessary
– Able to work without supervision
– Good written & verbal communication
– Able to multi task
– Own hand tools
You will be joining a great team, and if you have experience working with a Josam cold press chassis straightener it would be considered a major advantage!
If you would like to work for an Australian company with a reputation for producing the highest quality finished products in the country, send your resume to us today.
Not the job you are after? For more body builder Jobs, or other automotive jobs, please see our website www.justautomotiverecruiment.com.au
Location/City : NS – Huntingwood
Are you a qualified auto elec and interested in fitting up new trucks with light bars, radios, beacons and a range of other electrical equipment?
- Qualified Auto Electrician
- Experience fitting accessories such as radios, reversing cameras PTO wiring, lights etc
- Must have a solid work ethic and learn quickly
- Experience fitting electrical equipment and electrical systems
- Experience working on large plant / equipment / trucks
- Fitting accessories such as radios, reversing cameras PTO wiring, lights etc
- Some repair work
- Pre delivery electrical on new trucks
- OT available
- Great teamwork environment
- Always busy
- International company specialising in the sales and service of a range of new and used vehicles
- The aim of this company is to hire skilled, customer oriented people whose achievements will enhance the company’s image
- Product training and career opportunities
Your experience will have been gained working on cars / plant / truck/ heavy equipment, and you are the type of person who does the job right the first time. If this sounds like you please forward your resume to us today.
Not the job you are after, for more Auto electrician jobs or other automotive jobs please see our website www.justautomotiverecruitment
Location/City : NS – Newcastle
Civil construction equipment rental fleet – needs an experienced territory manager / sales rep to help grow this established business. Big accounts – great fleet. $$Based out of the Newcastle office the role will cover high end equipment rentals including fleet and long term solutions. Work closely with your clients on rental pricing for tender / bid preparation for major civil contracts.The company: Providing plant and earth moving equipment to the construction/civil industry. Australian owned Plenty of opportunity to progress Excellent reputation in the industry.Your background:- Capital equipment sales/rental experience- Technical skills and understanding – possibly having come from either a plant mechanic or machinery operator background.- Recent territory management skills required- Excellent communication and computer skills.- High level negotiation skills and the ability to structure a sale at this end of the market.If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity please contact Jason Sultana for more information or forward your resume to us today.Not the job you are after? For more sales jobs please see our website www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au
Location/City : NS – Rossmore
Combination workshop / field service role, working on heavy vehicle and plant equipment, Good $ plus OT available
Be involved in working with a wide range of heavy vehicle and plant equipment and be prepared to get stuck in to get the job done. You will be working with an experienced team responsible for the service, repair and maintenance of client vehicles and equipment.
It?s a varied role and depending on the work available you may be looking after a clients work either on-site or in the workshop. There will be OT available depending on the workload.
Do you have:
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Good communication skills both verbal & written
- Trade qualifications in heavy vehicles or plant equipment
- The ability to work competently unsupervised
- Excellent fault finding skills
Give us a ring or send your resume to find out more about this opportunity.
Not the job you are after? For more heavy vehicle, diesel or plant mechanic jobs please see our website www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au
Location/City : NS – North Ryde
Have you worked in a commercial vehicle sales environment? Are you looking for a new challenge? Great team environment and $
We are working with one of Australia’s largest fleet companies who are looking for a talented individual to join their Commercial Vehicles team.
- Translating customer requirements into a vehicle specification
- Preparing quotes for customers
- Ensuring vehicles are ordered correctly & delivered on time
- Ensure vehicles quoted are fit for purpose?
- Ensure vehicle build is managed to delivery date & updates are promptly communicated to stakeholders
- Maintain vehicle database through status updates
- Experience in the Commercial vehicle industry • preferably in leasing / fleet management
- Customer focused with a strong service mentality
- High concern for detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills (written verbal and face to face)
- Computer literate – Excel, Word, Outlook
In this role you will be mentored by some of the best people in the business and be given every opportunity to progress within the industry. If you would like to learn more about this career opportunity, please forward your resume to us today.
Not the job you are after? For more automotive jobs please see our website www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au
Location/City : NS – Macquarie Park
Are you a service advisor looking for a change? Fleet controller required for light vehicle fleet, use your mechanical background to minimise costs
- Major player in the commercial finance and leasing market
- Fleet Leasing, truck and trailer hire, used car sales
- Responsible for the issue of authorities for the repair and maintenance of fleet vehicles by the repairer network and processing of such authorities
- Office based position, dealing extensively with customers
- Great career development potential
- 37.5 hours per week
- Rotating roster covering 7.30am to 5.30pm
- Good negotiator , with strong people skills
- Computer literate
- Able to use your experience on the tools to make decisions by telephone and by paperwork
- Trade qualified motor mechanic, who has already moved off the tools and is now looking for a career position.
If you are ready for a change and want to step into this career changing position email your application to us today. If this is not the job you are after, please see our website www.justautomotiverecruitment.com.au for more fleet jobs or other automotive jobs.